
L I F E!
Life is like an ocean it’s full of fish big ones small
ones different shapes and sizes colorful ones friendly ones dangerous ones and they all eat
different things and live in all kinds of environments. Some are captured and killed while others
are just used to be displayed for there beauty of color or designs. You see we all have our in place
in this word and we are in it right now like some fish have to swim in to the deeper ends of the
ocean because they cannot survive in the lower ends of the ocean like others can we each have a
place in this world we just have to find it and it does take time so just be patient you’ll find your
place .

2 comments:
Maria! This is so cute I love it!!!
Wonderful comparison. I'm looking forward to the story you add on to it.
Ms. L
Post a Comment